Friday, February 28, 2014

Thrifty Thursdays: DIY Jewelry Organizer Using Milk Glass

I saw a pin a few weeks back using milk galss to display jewelry
 and just adored the classy and unique look. 
Then I thought, hey, I can do that!

My mom is an avid milk glass collector (create557) and has some truly 
amazing pieces so I have been exposed to their beauty before. 
I decided to hit up a Savers after work last week and see what I could find.

Score!!!



Next step was to thoroughly clean and display my little treasures! 
I picked my favorite and most used jewelry and got to work.






What do you guys think? I love it! 
You can check out the Haul video below, too!



It's just a different way for me to showcase some of my pretties!

If you're interested in more thrifty DIY ideas, check out Living Well Spending Less.
Her weekly blog hop will have you feeling instantly inspired!

XoXo,
A


Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment