Hey guys, welcome back! Soooo...it looks like I never posted my pics from NY IMATS! For those of you who don't know, that's the New York International Makeup Artist Trade Show.
This past April, I was so excited to be able to finally go and browse the great beauty deals and more importantly meet some good friends I've made through YouTube. It has been such a blessing to get to know these women and form true friendships that go beyond just commenting on videos and blogs.
We talk on the phone, text, email, send packages...it's so uplifting and they have genuinely enriched my life!
Want to read some more great blogs? Please check out my good friends
Oops, I forgot to do this last week! But that's okay right??? 1. My beautiful garden. Tulips, hyacinth, and azaleas are blooming! 2. Sunshine, it has been so sunny (sometimes chilly but the sun is out) and might even hit 80 in a few days!
3. Massages every month, I wish it was weekly but beggars can’t be choosers!
4. Exclamation marks!!! They so adequately express how I feel about things I’m grateful for.
5. Gatorade – an integral part of getting me back into a healthy state.
6. Skincare! After being sick all last week my skin needed a serious mask and this Coconut Ultra Hydrating Shae Butter Mask was just what the doctor ordered.
7. Icy Hot – yes, icy hot. Hubby has been playing a lot of sports and that’s the only thing keeping him moving.
8. Long walks…in the woods…with my dog!
9. A hot husband…literally. I’m always freezing at night and he’s just the opposite. After some grumbling he always lets me cuddle close to steal his warmth.
10. My momma…she was on vacation and coming home today. I missed her so much!
What are some of your favorite products to use when you want a bright fresh look? Let me know and comment down below! And don't forget to check out my friends over at Housekaboodle and meet some new neighbors!