Thursday, May 29, 2014

My NY IMATS Experience & Meeting New Friends!

Hey guys, welcome back! Soooo...it looks like I never posted my pics from NY IMATS! For those of you who don't know, that's the New York International Makeup Artist Trade Show.

This past April, I was so excited to be able to finally go and browse the great beauty deals and more importantly meet some good friends I've made through YouTube. It has been such a blessing to get to know these women and form true friendships that go beyond just commenting on videos and blogs.

We talk on the phone, text, email, send packages...it's so uplifting and they have genuinely enriched my life!






Want to read some more great blogs? Please check out my good friends
over at Katherine's Corner, I promise you're in for a treat!


XoXo,
A





Instagram







No comments:

Post a Comment