Thursday, October 2, 2014

Farm Fresh Kitchen & Home Ideas

Hi there! If you follow my blog or my YouTube channel Adriana Pina then you'll know 
that I'm part of a CSA, Community Supported Agriculture. We support our local farms and pre-summer season we purchase a half share (justhubby and me!). Every weekend we stop by 
our farm and pick out whatever has been harvested. This early on we're gettings lots 
of greens, zucchinis, herbs, beets, carrots...we even got strawberries!

With all this fresh produce I have to get creative to make sure I use it all, 
I'm a child at heart that does NOT like most veggies. So last week, 
I enlisted the help of a friend to pickle cucumbers and make kale chips!


A pic within a pic! Pickled cucumbers (vinegar, dill, garlic, salt, pepper).
Seal for 4-5 days by a window then refridgerate once opened.


I added mint leaves to my ice cube tray. I got so many compliments
when people realized the mint was in the ice cubes! 


Kale chips: (garlic, evoo and sea salt, parmesan cheese optional)
Bake at 350 for 5 mins, mix with wooden spoon and bake another 10 mins.


Fresh cut lavender is making my kitchen smell heavenly!


XoXo,
A





Instagram









No comments:

Post a Comment