Thursday, November 5, 2015

Get Holiday Party Ready!

It’s that time again…the Holidays! Work parties, shopping, sparkle, glitter, bows, and festivities galore! Who doesn’t love this time of year? I know I do! I wanted to share a fun go-to party looks to give you a few ideas while you’re planning what to wear for your big holiday party!

Purple is a great color for brown eyes but it actually looks beautiful with any eye color. 
These trios are perfect for a full eye look since they have a highlight 
and deeper color for the out v.



Gorgeous right?! 

For the look below I just swept that mid-toned purple all over my lid as a base. 
Using the darker color, I created a V shape in the outer corner of my eye for depth and to 
create a smokier look. Pop that lightest shade on the center of your lid to really make 
your eyes look bright and sparkly!



Pair it with a nude lip and a fun dress and you're good to go!!!!

What's your favorite go-to holiday party look?

Products Used:
Moody Sisters Baked Shadow Plum Trio
Moody Sisters Eyeliner in Absolute Brown
Douce Punk Volumizer Mascara
Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Lust
NYX Blush in Dusty Rose


XoXo,
A






No comments:

Post a Comment