Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Countdown: Gifts for Her


How adorable are these little ornaments
holding a Ciate nail polish?

These  are perfect to hang on your tree with
the names of the 'giftee' (adorable name
tags are included). And the bows make it perfect!

I, myself, have been wanting to try this
brand so I thought this was perfect. I'm giving
each of my girlfriends one along with the Soap & Glory body butters below.







Now here's something I got for myself. The set I purchased actually had a red color
instead of white.I love the formulation and the balck is literally the blackest polish I have
ever owned. For $9.99 this is a great little stocking stuffer!




Soap & Glory is well known for their luxurious body butters. I had to force myself NOT to keep this all to myself. $9.99 for the smaller sized tubs makes a wonderful gift to pair with another beauty item, like either of the ones above.

I love the cute packaging, they smell amazing, and you know you're giving good quality. I may just have to repurchase...for me!








What are some of your favorite stocking stuffer gift ideas?
I personally love getting a ton of little special things like these, what about you?


XoXo,
A
Instagram





2 comments:

  1. The Ciate is so cute!! These do make excellent stocking stuffers!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saved one for myself, I can't wait to use it :)

      Delete