Tuesday, December 3, 2013

NOTD: Revlon Parfumerie Bordeaux


Is anyone else obsessed with the new REVLON Parfumerie polishes? At this point I know I own more than 10 :/

Bordeaux is a gorgeous deep red wine color and is completely opaque in two thin coats. I did use a base and top coat and I'm glad I did. Any wear is obvious since it is such a deep color.

The scent it not something to swoon over, it does smell faintly of red wine but it's not very strong-which is good if you're not a wine lover! But the scent lasted about 2 days, although not strong.

I used my dotting tools (Amazon) to create a festive spray of gold, camel and shimmery pink dots cascading from top of the nail to the base. Zoya polishes have a special place in my heart.

I love this combination, what about you? Have you tried any of the Parfumerie polishes?


And don't forget to check out the Brag About It Tuesdays Linky Party host BeBetsy and co-host VMG206. These wonderful ladies, along with countless others, have the best posts, ideas and crafts I'm sure you'll love!


XoXo,
A


Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment