Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Holiday Decor, Part 1

'Tis the Season to decorate! Get ready, you're going to
be bombarded with holiday post after post after post!

Yesterday I showed you Pinterest ideas I found and loved and last
night, true to my intention, I put one of those ideas into effect.


I love the way the ribbons dress up the kitchen cabinets and it took less than
5 minutes for 4 cabinets! I just wrapped the ribbon around the door and
used a glue gun to seal the ends to eachother. Tie a bit of silver and gold ribbon
and glued a fabric white pointsettia in the centers. 
Here are just a few more ways I spiced up my living room for the Christmas season. That gorgeous gold glittery reindeer was purchased for $12 at TJ Maxx, I think it adds some much needed height and glamour to the area.


 For something super quick and simple (and cheap) I just filled a bowl I already had with some scented pinecones (Michael's $2.99) and different sized red and gold ornaments (Dollar Tree, holla!). I've gotten so many compliments for something under $5 that took about 2 minutes to assemble.


And who doesn't love a string of lights, garland and a bow? Below are some crafty
bits I've put together and my neice and nephew made us.

This is a pussywillow I'm keeping for my mom
that I jazzed up with some Dollar Tree multi
colored feathers. Cute right?

And to the right is a cone tree I picked up at
Marshall's for about $10. I centered it inside,
you guessed it, Dollar Tree merch! (wreath, red
table runner, glittery sprigs and flowers)


Hope you enjoyed the first peak into my Christmas crafts & decorating
journey. This is the first year I've really gone all out.

I still have lots of little crafty things to share so check back next week! And don't
forget to visit Katherine's Corner for her Thursday Favorite Things Linky
Party for more great ideas!

XoXo,
A



Instagram


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. ♥

    ReplyDelete