Sunday, March 16, 2014

REVIEW: NIVEA A Kiss of Shine Natural Look Glossy Lip Care

NIVEA A Kiss of Shine
Natural Look Glossy Lip Care Sunscreen SPF15
.3 FL OZ. $2.99



Holy moisture, Batman! Okay, maybe that’s a little dramatic but hey, that’s me!





But I honestly do love NIVEA’s glossy lip care A Kiss of Shine.
This gloss is so creamy and smooth I instantly fell in love upon first application.
NIVEA claims this product will provide “long-lasting moisturization for the most
delicate skin, your lips.” And that, my friends, is the truth.



Once applied, my lips feel moisturized for several hours. Even long after the glossy finish
fades, my lips still feel healthy and smooth. The gloss itself is high shine and glides on
smoothly without being too thick or sticky. It’s the best of both worlds!



Have you tried any of the NIVEA lip products?



XoXo,
A



Instagram









No comments:

Post a Comment