Monday, October 27, 2014

NOTD: Falling in Love with Fall

Hey everyone, you guessed it! Today's nail of the day (NOTD)

Everyone's scurrying to make the most of these last few summer days with neion nails...everyone but me. I'm not one to limit my fashion choices too much by season. So even though I'm embracing the warm berry and gold hues of autumn, fear not, I'll still be rocking the crazy designs and bright colors of summer.


From left to right: L'Oreal 'The Mystics Muse', Essie 'For the Twill of It', Salon Perfect 'Dirty Martini'

                                      (with flash)                                                  (without flash)

Are you excited for Fall, because I am!!!
Do you have a cool, leaf color changing Fall where you live like I do?
What's your favorite Fall nail color? Comment down below and let me know! TTY!


XoXo,
        A

Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment