Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014 Aspirations & Products I Want to Finish Up!

Happy New Year! 

I hope 2013 was good to everyone an dI'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.
I just started a new job and have been so busy and tired…like the rest of you all
I'm sure!

So hopefully I can say I'm baaaack!

I'm hoping to post more regularly and learn more about blogging and
formatting and all that good boring stuff that will make you happy.

Please check out my most recent post, a collab with GlamMoms2013. 

I'm really excited (as usual) because we decided to post 10 (or a few more) products
we really wanted to finish in 2014 and more importantly, share a few of our 
2014 goals…not resolutions!

People tend to take the term 'resolution' as such a joke, unfortunately, I do too.
But we chose the terms goals and aspirations because they are more like
life changes not just short term hopes.

From health and beauty to home and relationships. Check out my video to see
what I'm planning for the upcoming year and join me for the ride!

While we're at it…share with me some things you'd like to focus on this upcoming year.
Come on, no judgment. Let's support and encourage each other!


watch here

And you know I'm going to send you over to Katherine's Corner 
and her co-hosts for some amazing blogs!


XoXo,
Aa



Instagram







No comments:

Post a Comment