Sunday, March 30, 2014

Review: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 'As You Want Victoria'

Rimmel's lipsticks are easily one of my drugstore favorites and when they 
reformulated their moisture renew line a few months back I was beyond excited to go 
out a try a few colors.  And then I got a little package in the mail from Influenster's 
#VoxBox with As You Want Victoria (360) and was once again...
you guessed it...beyond excited. 


Talk about a gorgeous lip pie, right? This is the most beautiful hot pink with red 
undertones I've seen in a while. It's not too cool, not too warm. Bring enough 
to please the likes of people like me but not too bright that someone just trying out 
color wouldn't feel comfy slapping this on their lips. 

And I suggest you do!



And here it is on my lips! (Sorry, I just had to duck face it for you all!)
As you can see, the color is gorgeous! But let's talk formulation. It's so creamy, 
slides easily on your lips but doesn't slip off during the day, doesn't crease, feather, 
or get all gunky (very technical term). 

I do use a lip liner (Milani Fuchsia) just like I do with any bright lipstick.  
But with 5 hours+ of wear without looking crazy I think this is an amazing buy!




Have you tried any of the new Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks? I have several colors
and could swatch for you if you'd like. What colors are your favorites?

Let me know your thoughts and go check out this lip pie that can be found for $5-6
at your local drugstore or Ulta! And while you're at it, check out
Epic Mommy Adventures Linky Party for more amazing blog posts!

XoXo,
A




Instagram









No comments:

Post a Comment