Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Planner Junkie 101

And so it's begun....guys really? Another addiction?! 

I've always loved scrapbooking but haven't had much time since getting married. Between working full time, being a wife and dog mom my crafting hobbies have pretty much fallen by the waste side. 

Sad story. 

But recently I have found some amazing YouTube channels and FaceBook pages dedicated to planners/lists and organizing. This girl right here looooves her planners and lists. 

I mean, my lists have lists! I'm serious!

So here are just a few pretties and projects you may have seen on Instagram if you follow me!


Finding a planner I love has been easy, finding one that works for me has been nearly impossible. I buy planners and forget about them after a week. 

I recently start bullet journaling. If you want a post/video about how to bullet journal comment down below!


I'm using this journal gifted to me by my sister in law and really like it. I love mixing my planner organization with a form of scrapbooking with the decorations. A perfect mix for me!

Do you do donething similar? Let me know so I can further my addiction! And if you want more craft, recipe, diy inspiration check out http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com/2014/08/wake-up-wednesday-linky-party-29.html?m=1 


Thank you all for spending some time with me and supporting my new obsession! 

XoXo,
A




No comments:

Post a Comment