Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Review & Demo: Vera Mona Color Switch Duo

Hey guys, I'm back for another review and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am...
or actually, I'm about to tell you how excited I am!

I recently reached out to Vera Mona after seeing several reviews on YouTube and
demos on InstaGram and I must say, I was intrigued. Vera Mona sent me their 
color switch duo and I was so excited to put it to the test for you.


Here's what Vera Mona has to say about the Color Switch Duo:

"Color Switch Duo by Vera Mona is the only product on the market of its kind!!! It removes the color from eyeshadow brushes helping the makeup artist switch to another color quickly and efficiently. The Duo's unparalleled design includes a centered mini sponge for wet make up application. Nothing else like this exists!! Stroke the eye shadow brush against the Duo sponge to completely remove the color being used and switch to the next. The Duo's uniquely designed centered sponge enhances the color of the eye shadow when applied wet, resulting in a more vibrant look that is true to the pallet, or color being used. Discard wet sponge after every use."


I have to say I am a full believer in this product. I've tested it out over several weeks and 
although it's not made to 'clean' your brushes, it removes makeup amazingly from your brushes.

With this sponge you're able to reuse the same brushes for several uses 
making it perfect for travel. I love how it cuts down on wash time also. Unlike most people, I love washing my brushes however, it always takes SO long for my brushes to dry. With the Color Switch Duo I don't have to wash my brushes after single use, although I do recommend 
washing at least once a week to prevent bacteria growth...ew.

Vera Mona has several options for you: 





I would highly recommend these products for any makeup artist or like me, 
makeup lover. You won't be disappointed!

And if you want to see some other great blog posts, 
hop on over to Sew Crafty Angel :)


XoXo,
A


Instagram












No comments:

Post a Comment