Monday, October 14, 2013

Disney Villains Halloween Tutorial: Jafar

Okay guys, this one was a challenge. I had no idea how I was going to put together 
Jafar's robes and turban and most importantly...his curly goatee!!! But I had to step up 
to the plate and at least try, right? I'm definitely not that girl that practices looks :/ I do it 
one time and that's it so I was relieved when my husband freaked out and said I 'straight 
up looked like a dude!' What a compliment, what do you guys think?


Not too bad if I do say so myself. Let's take a closer look...



It was really fun to dig through my closet and
pull together this look. I used a black skirt for
the turban and filled it with clothing to shape it.
The pendant is the closest thing I could find to
Jafar's jewels.

A beige tank top is hanging from my ears, that
was interesting, let me tell you! I stuck an upside
down hangar behind my neck and draped a long
black dress to resemble Jafar's regal robes.





FACE:

Maybelline PhotoReady Bronzer (Bronzed & Chic)
Jordana 12HR Made To Last Pencil (Continuous Almond)
WnW Fantasy Makers Crayon (Black)


LIPS:

L'Oreal Colour Riche LeMatte (No Matte-R What)
Disney Villains Halloween Tutorial Jafar (Tenacious Brown)
 
Eyes:

WnW Fantasy Makers Crayon (Red)
Hard Candy Eye Def Metallic (Rose Amour)
Urban Decay Ammo Palette (Oilslick)
Covegirl Flamed Out Crayon (
WnW Camera Obscura Trio under the eye
NYX Roll-on Shimmer (Taupe)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil (Zero)
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liquid Liner
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara





Let me know what you guys think and any other looks you may want to see. 


You can watch the tutorial here:


 XoXo,
A

Instagram


2 comments: