Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday Favorite Things: The Possible Project






The Possible Project (TPP) is an afterschool youth entrepreneurship center that teaches Cambridge high school students to start and run their own businesses. Isn’t that amazing?

 
And I got to attend their first event “Powering Possibilities” Tuesday night with my coworkers as our company is a patron of the program. We were able to network and view first hand, just how bright and eager these young students were to succeed and excel.

They were and are an inspiration to all of us and I really felt a connection with the group. I strongly recommend you check them out at www.possibleproject.com and see how you can support this wonderful team that is enriching the world around us!









And you know I had to take some pics of the amazing
food and of my work girlfriends!  We had a blast and
all for such a wonderful organization :)


Don't forget to check out the other blogs in Katherine's Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! www.KatherinesCorner.com

XoXo,
A
                       

Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment