Monday, October 28, 2013

Disney Villains Halloween Tutorial: Cruella De Vil

“Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil
If she doesn't scare you no
evil thing will”




Her look technically could be more wearable but I wouldn’t recommend it for your average work day! I wanted to really emphasize her bloody red lips and severely angular face. Our features couldn’t be more different which is why contouring was a big part of this tutorial. I chose a slightly more gray-based brown to contour my cheeks and temples

If you’re going to be Cruella De Vil for Halloween, I’d recommend you go all out with a black clingy dress and find a faux fur coat (try a thrift store and you can use black pain or spray paint to create the spotted Dalmatian look). Top it off with some over the top jewelry and that fancy little cigarette and people will be sure to recognize you.



Watch the tutorial here:




Don't forget to check out Andee and Maria's blogs for the whole Makeup Mondays, Disney Villains, linky party. They're awesome and have
really helped me embrace blogging!


XoXo,
  A


Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment