Saturday, April 26, 2014

April IPSY Bag Review with Demos!

Hi guys! Each month I get a bright pink padded envelope in my mailbox and I know what time it is...IPSY time! Booyah!

For those of you who don't know what IPSY is, it's a monthly beauty subscription where for $9.99 you recieve a cute little makeup bag containing 4-6 full size or deluxe sample sized beauty related products. This is charged on a monthly basis and you can cancel at any time without any hassle.

Very rarely am I disappointed in a bag, and I've been subscribed for aobut a year and a half now so that's really saying something!

Not everyone was excited to see MaryKay or a squeeze gloss. But pleasantly surprised! This is a really thick, sticky bright PINKish red gloss that literally stays on my lips all  day, at least 6 hours! The color itself fades but my lips are hydrated for hours which is rare.

The Urban Decay black velevet eyeliner is about half size worth $10. Super rich, black color and waterproof! However, Urban Decay claims this eyeliner doesn't smudge and after putting it to the test...it smudged!

City Color's White Gold eye shadow mousse is the least expensive ($3.99) item in this month's IPSY bag but one of my favorites. Not something I would typically purchase on my own, I was able to test it out several times and fall in love.

The white gold color is pigmented, creamy, and doesn't crease. I used NYX's Milk Shadow Crayon as a base to really make sure the color popped and it did. Stunning!

St. Tropez is definitely a pricier self tanner but one that I really like. I have the mousse which is intended for the body but not the face. So I was really excited to see this gradual tanner for the face. It's a white cream that easily blends and has a bit of a funky smell to be honest! But as far as tanners go, it's awesome, I promise!


I've been usuing the Dr. Brandt microderm abrasion exfoliator for almost two weeks and love it! The granules are super fine, giving my skin a great scrub without being too harsh. I don't have super sensitive skin so you may want to test this out along your jawline before going to town on your whole face. I immediately noticed softer brighter skin after use. I have several face scrubs but this is one that I will definitely purchase once I finish a few!





If you want to see my review/demo check out the video below!


Do you have IPSY or any kind of subscription service? 
There are so many, beauty, food, clothing, pets! 
Let me know in the comments below!

a blog a recently came across and LOVE! 

XoXo,
A




Instagram











No comments:

Post a Comment