Friday, April 18, 2014

NOTD & Review: JulieG Santorini & Freshley Squeezed

I'm so loving this pairing right now!

I actually got to meet JulieG (well known YouTuber and nail polish guru)
while at IMATS NY this past weekend. She was one of the only
people I actually cared to see. I watch her videos and follow her
vlogs and after meeting her, can honestly say she's truly a genuine and
loveable person. She's beyond real and just so nice!

And of course I had to grab a few polishes while I was at IMATS...right?


Santorini is this beautiful periwinkle from her new Summer Cruise collection.
It glides on smoothly, two coats creates a perfect opague application
(althought one thick coat would do the trick but I prefer thinner coats).

Freshly Squeezed is an apricot sherbet color with the prettiest pink
shimmer. Absolutely stunning! Now this color was a bit trickier. I applied
three coats but I'm sure over a white base you could use one or two. But
the final look is completely worth the hassle of three coats.


I did use the JulieG Jet Set top coat and loved that also. The formula is
nice and thin but dries so quickly.I felt like within 60 seconds I was free to
actually live my life! Imagine that!!!



Now this isn't the most flattering picture of me but I had to include this
for obvious reasons. I just love this girl! She made me feel appreciated as
a follower and believer in her brand. She's beautiful but not overly done up.
Totally relateable, which is what I loved most about her.

I'm so glad I got to meet Julie and had the chance to pick up some
unique colors to add to my vast collection!

What are your dream nail polish colors? And if you had the chance
to meet a beauty blogger/vlogger who would you choose?

Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to hop on over
to Katherine's Corner for some inspiration, DIY ideas, recipes and so much more!

XoXo,
A


Instagram









No comments:

Post a Comment