Friday, April 11, 2014

My Weekly Makeup Basket: NY IMATS Edition!!!

Hey everyone! Per usual, I'm super excited because I'm leaving today for NY to
attend NY IMATS!!! I only got a ticket for Sunday but I'll be there with a bunch
of my best YouTube pals so if you're attending and see me please hug me!

Wanna see what I'm going to wear on my face? Check it out below!


And you know what I'm going to ask you.... #WhatsOnYoFace ? Haha!!

I love hearing what you guys are wearing, loving and hating. It has not only
introduced me to so many great new products I normally wouldn't have tried, but
also kept me away from bad products thus saving me $$$ so thanks!

#WhatsOnYoFace on Instagram & Twitter because I'll be checking! And let
me know in the comments what you've been loving!

See you guys in the next one!


Instagram









2 comments:

  1. What a fun post! Thanks for joining the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop at Katherine's Corner - I'll be looking for you again this week ;o) Hope you had a good trip to NY and you are back home now, safe and sound. Hope to connect again soon! Nina @ mamas*little*treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I love Katherine's linky parties and find so many little treasures there (pun intended!)

      Delete