Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fall/Winter Online Finds

When I was younger I loved the mall. Not now. Not the parking, not the abrupt stops
people make for no apparent reason in the halls, not the long lines. Online is where it's at and
now retailers make it SO easy to buy just about everything online.

My first stop is always EBATES. This site is seriously a hidden gem. I don't know how
they make their money and I don't care! Sign up (click the link above) and type in whatever
site you want to shop on then click the site link if it's on Ebates and you're
automatically rerouted to that site.

You place your order just like you normally would. Each site has a different percentage of cash back. Sephora and Ulta are usually about 4% cash back but sometimes jump to 8-10%. At the end of each quarter, Ebates will mail you a check. I just got one for $41.13. Not bad!

Now let's get to the goods!!!

I'm pretty obsessed with flash sale sites like Rue La LA and HauteLook 
which most of you know about.

Here are just a few of my recent finds...let me know what you think!
(Earring Cuff from Hautelook $8)


 
Forever 21 Opulent Filigree Bib $8.80
 
HauteLook Boot Boutique Less than $35


HauteLook Shoe Boutique $12


XoXo,
A


Instagram







No comments:

Post a Comment