Thursday, January 16, 2014

NOTD: Revlon Parfumerie & Maybelline Brocades

Here's another Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish that I surprisingly love! 
I didn't think I'd love Fresh Linen, the color or scent. 

I tend to gravitate toward bolder or sparkly colors. But this is just so....fresh!

I really do love the color, although this took 3 coats and I could 
still see the white tips of my nails through the polish. Not good! As for the scent, 
it smells like clean laundry with a bit of perfume. Not too strong but definitely detectable. 
Bad news guys, it chipped the SAME DAY! Why God, why!?!?


Maybelline Color Show's Brocade Collection is gorgeous and 
Gilded Rose is no acception. It applied perfectly in 2 thin coats and creating a 
gradient was very easy. 

The gold and pink shimmer and glitter are mixed in a clear 
base however, so much comes out evenly during application. This is definitely one 
of the easiest glitters I've ever used. And one of the prettiest!

Have you tried the Revlon Parfumeries or Maybelline Brocades? 

What do you think? Let me know below!

XoXo,
A

Instagram









2 comments:

  1. I love what you did there! But I'm sure if I try it myself it will look as an accident :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice, thank you! But you should try. I think mine looks a little funky but whatever, This is just about having fun :)

      Delete