Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January IPSY Bag!


Let's just say I'm not too impressed with January's 2014. Womp Womp. If any of you watch my IPSY videos on YouTube you know there are rarely products I don't like. I love IPSY and that hot pink mailer it comes in.

Well this month was kind of a dud for me, which makes me sad. For one, I have a HealthSexyHair texturizing spray bottle already from IPSY. It's a nice product but nothing exciting considering we get stuff like this all the time.

The Mica Beauty tinted lip balm in 'natural' is also sub par for me. It smoothed onto my lips nicely however, dried up within 5 minutes leaving no moisturization. Again, another dud.

The Smooth Shadow pencil from Elizabeth Mott in Penny was one of the only items I actually enjoyed. It's creamy and smooth and applied nicely.

The Nourish Organic Moisturizing Face Lotion smells AMAZING but is thin and runny. I didn't feel like my skin 'drank' it up.

The LeAnni Eco Revolution 3-in-1 is a moisturizer, serum and toner. Now this I loved. It doesn't have a strong scent at all but my skin loves this and getting 3 products in 1 is awesome. The only fail is that the actual product filled less than half the sample container I was sent.

Overall, the bag wasn't horrible but left me wanting more. Maybe I"m so disappointed because I usually love my IPSY bags. This has to be a first for me! In no way am I saying that it's not worth it or that you shouldn't sign up. Each month I am over the moon excited with what I get so I'll let this month go.

I'm still excited for February! Check out my video with swatches and full reviews! What did you get in your IPSY bag???




XoXo,
A
Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment