Sunday, January 26, 2014

NOTD: Vampy Purple & Winter Silver


It's that time again, for me to fawn all over Zoya & OPI polishes again!
These are my favorite polishes by far, application, formulation, opacity...perfection!

OPI's Russian Navy was a gift from Little Miss Andee in our swap last month (see swap video here).
I thought it was funny that it was 'navy' but looked purple but depending on lighting this polish
changes from a deep purple to navy, it's like getting 2 for the price of 1!

Zoya's Trixie is one of the best silvers I've ever seen, it applied perfectly in 1 coat and is so shiny!

This L'Oreal Matte Velvet Top Coat is awesome! I have a few matte top coats from
other brands that are just kind of blah. But this makes my nail feel so smooth and
it's gorgeous. I used it over Russian Navy and Trixie just to see the variations.




Have you tried any of these polishes? Are there colors or top coats you can recommend?
I'm loving these shiny bold nails for Winter, what about you?


XoXo,
A



Instagram









2 comments:

  1. We love this color combo!! Just gorgeous!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment made my day. I just love you ladies and appreciate all your support :) And yes, Zoya can do NO wrong!

      Delete