Tuesday, September 24, 2013

EOTD: Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition "Jewel of an Eye" Eye Couture

Oh. Em. Gee. I can't speak, can't breathe. The angels sing as the heavens open to reveal 
the  most beautiful jewel-toned eye shadow palette my brown eyes have ever seen. Okay, okay, 
all dramatics aside, the "Jewel of an Eye" palette is a gem, I swear! 12 gorgeous jewel-toned hues 
range from a cool deep plum,  rich vibrant garnet, glistening emerald, and the most gorgeous 
navy I probably have ever laid eyes on.






Retailing at $19.99 at Target, it's definitely on the pricey side for drugstore makeup and although 
I consider it a must have you should really check out your makeup stash before making this investment. But if you're a makeup junkie like me, and if you're reading this I think it's safe to 
assume you are, just the online description of this palette will hold you captive:
"Get gorgeous eyes with this enchanting palette of 12 stunning shadows... Highlight your eyes with a wash of jewel toned color or create a smokey eye with rich shades of eggplant, emerald and wine-colored shadows. Three shimmery neutrals complete the palette to perfectly complement the eye-catching shades."  (www.SoniaKashuk.com)


Um, yeah, talk about hypnotic. Someone give the copy writer a raise!

Here are some swatches with and without flash so you can see for yourself 
just how gorgeous these shadows are!


 


Here is just one of the many Autumn inspired looks I came up with using "Jewel of an Eye":





Watch my video here:



Hope you guys find this post helpful and enjoy the look. Have you tried this palette?
Are you as in love as I am or do you find this a bit too pricey?
Let me know what you think!


XoXo,
A



Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment