Saturday, September 21, 2013

"Pink Saturday" Linky Party

Hello again! I found Beverly's "Pink Saturday" linky party today and couldn't resist! Who doesn't love pink? What was really funny was that as I was browsing her site, I was actually swiping my new favorite lip balm across my lips. And it just so happens...one is pink! 

(Parfait & Ladyfingers)

Due to not so great lighting, Parfait may seem to be more on the coral side but I assure you it is the prettiest fuchsia. Ladyfingers is a perfect sheer mauve. These are just lip balms so they are pretty sheer with just a hint of color (see pic below). True to their name, they glide on like butta baby and don't disappear right away like some other so called balms. The great thing is that although the swatches aren't super pigmented, they actually show up better on the lips.

NYX Butter Lip Balms come in 8 flavors, I mean colors! Red Velvet (red), Macaron (coral), Marshmallow (nude), Biscotti (Nude with pink undertone), Penna Cotta (pink with blue undertones), and Brownie (beige brown). They retail for $4 and I found mine at Ulta.

Have you tried these? Do you like flavored/scented balms? The names alone are making me hungry!

XoXo,
       A




Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment